Memo: COVID19 UPDATE 2020
CORONAVIRUS TRAVEL UPDATE SKYRUN ESTES PARK
UPDATED: May 19, 2020
The SkyRun Team is committed to providing the highest level of support as we work to resolve all travel plans that have been affected by the Coronavirus pandemic. Thank you for your patience as we strive to bring you updates on how the virus is affecting future reservations and our town of Estes Park, Colorado.
Booking and cancellation policies?
· SkyRun Estes Park Vacation Rentals wants to ensure you can book your travel with confidence.
· We would like to provide thorough assistance to our guests. If you have questions about your reservations for spring and summer of 2020 please do not hesitate to call 970-235-5550
What are SkyRun Estes Park Vacation Rentals protocols for not spreading the virus?
· We have extremely high standards for cleanliness in our properties. With the goal of keeping our staff and guests safe, we are taking proper precautions when cleaning between each reservation. We have developed a plan to sanitize and disinfect, following the guidelines set out by the WHO, CDC, and EPA.
· SkyRun Estes Park Vacation Rental Cleaning Professionals are staying on the leading edge of protocols for cleaning and sanitization of Vacation Rental Homes in Northern Colorado.
· Our towels and linens are professionally cleaned and packaged.
· We ensure the use of hand sanitizers, gloves, and face masks while our professional cleaning company makes sure that your home is inspected top to bottom before your stay.
Be Safe. Be Healthy.
· It is essential to use social distancing whenever you are within proximity to others.
· Bring Your Mask – Wear Your Mask. Larimer County has mandated that when traveling, visiting, shopping, and doing daily activities away from home everyone must wear a mask. https://www.larimer.org/health/communicable-disease/coronavirus-covid-19
· Remember when you make travel plans, keep in mind that SkyRun Estes Park Vacation Rentals are a great option for travelers who want more control over their environment than a hotel might provide. We are here when you are ready to plan your trip to Estes Park.
Book Direct and Save with our COVID PROMOTION [19% off any reservation until June 15th, 2020]
Resources & Links
State of Colorado: https://covid19.colorado.gov/
Estes Park Colorado: https://www.visitestespark.com/covid-19/
Rocky Mountain National Park: https://www.nps.gov/romo/planyourvisit/conditions.htm
Town of Estes Park News: https://www.estesparknews.com/coronavirus/article_758c406e-8cdb-11ea-973e-f783c0503008.html
Estes Park Health: https://eph.org/
Estes Park Dining Information:https://mylocal.eptrail.com/AdEverywhere/SI/PR/LD/?s=estespark&cc=13
Estes Park Recreation: https://evrpd.colorado.gov/
Vacation Rental Guides and Association: https://www.vrma.org/page/about-vrma
Question: We booked a reservation for the months of May and June [or beyond] and do not feel safe to travel at this time – what is our next step? May we change our reservation?
Please call our SkyRun Estes Park Reservationists at 970-235-5550. The SkyRun Team is working to provide flexible and compassionate solutions in working with your vacation plans.
Question: What if I have symptoms of COVID-19?
If you have COVID-19 symptoms you must stay home. If you have a reservation booked, please let our staff know so we can work with you to change your reservation to a later date.
If you are in Estes Park and begin to exhibit symptoms, please immediately call the local hospital. Then contact our staff. If you are staying in our vacation rentals we will need to know right away.
Question: Will Rocky Mountain National Park be open during this time?
Please see the Rocky Mountain National Park homepage and the link above. Rocky Mountain National Park is scheduled to be open on May 27, but there will be new guidelines and reservation protocols set for all visitors.