Rocky Mountain National Park
Rocky Mountain National Park is only 3-4 miles from Downtown Estes Park! We may be biased, but we think this is the most beautiful national park in the United States. Plus it has something for everyone! There are more than 365 miles of extraordinary hiking trails, amazing day trips, incredible wildlife and endless adventures no matter which way you turn!
Make the most of your mountain getaway and plan ahead. Rocky Mountain National Park is the fourth most visited national park in our nation. Consequently, the summer and fall months experience high volumes of traffic. Be prepared. Visit National Park Service Website to know the ideal times to hit the trails, the most up-to-date weather information and the ranger-led activities offered, from wildlife lectures to stargazing from the mountains.
Our favorite things to do are: go for scenic drives, watch for wildlife, have a picnic, camp in the campground or wilderness, fish in the river’s, horseback riding down approved trails, see a waterfall, drive on Old Fall River Road - dirt road going one-way, drive up to Trail Ridge Road, soak in the alpine tundra, visit the Alpine Visitor Center (open May-Oct), go snowshoeing (Oct-April), or hike the miles of trails!
- 1 day Pass: Auto (Single, non-commercial vehicle w/16 or less passengers) - $25.00
- 1 Day Pass: Per Person (walk-ins, bicycles, non-commercial groups) - $15.00
- 1 Day Pass: Motorcycle - $25.00
- 7 Day Pass: Auto (Single, non-commercial vehicle w/16 or less passengers) - $35 (Purchase online)
- 7 Day Pass: Per Person (walk-ins, bicycles, non-commercial groups) - $20.00
- 7 Day Pass: Motorcycle - $30.00
- Rocky Mountain National Park Annual Pass - $70 (Unlimited entry for one year)
- Rocky Mountain National Park/Arapaho National Recreation Area Joint Annual Pass - $80.00
Pets are NOT allowed on any trails in Rocky Mountain National Park.